Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day of not doing

OK, I didn't run yeasterday. I didn't go to class. I didn't do nothing constructive.

I was supposed to do a speedwork session yesterday and run 70 mins the day before. For the 70 mins, I didn't run because after going Hari Raya visiting, it was too late and running would have meant I would have came back at midnight, so I was too damn lazy. Plus, I rationalised that I was going to play football the next day and so, didn't want to tire myself.

Yesterday, I played football. And it was worrying. Despite all the running, in comparison to last year, I don't feel much of a fitness gain. We got thrashed, but on the top of my mind was my lost speed! I have no more speed and I definately need to work on my anaerobic fitness! Worse still, I got my foot kick on and now it hurts, don't know if I can run today.....arrrgghhh.

No comments: